The cause of death of Bobby Brown Jr. has been revealed as a drug overdose.
DAILY POST had reported that the 28-year-old man was found dead Wednesday at his home in the LA area.
Police officers at the scene said they did not believe there had been any misconduct leading to death.
However, an official statement released Monday from the Los Angeles Medical Coronation Inspector’s office said the singer’s son, Bobby Brown, had died from the “combined effects of alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl.”
He also said it was an accidental death.
“The night before the deceased was found unresponsive, he ate tequila with friends, and” exploded “Percocet along with three layers of cocaine,” the statement said.
Bobby Jr., who was one of Bobby’s seven children, appeared on the Bravo reality show, “Be Bobby Brown.”
Her half-sister, Bobbi Kristina, died when she was just 22 years old after being lifeless in the pool of her home in Georgia.