Megan previously took The Stallion to Instagram Live to talk briefly about the Tory Lanez incident when she says he burned her legs. Now, she reopens about the awful day by telling more of her story in a new interview with GQ.
While speaking to the revelation, the rapper denounced the events leading up to the shooting, which led to her noticing a gut feeling that told her not to get in the car that July night.
What happened between Megan The Stallion and Tory Lanez’s that night in July?
The situation between Megan The Stallion and Tory Lanez occurred in the early hours of July 12, 2020. Shortly after Megan and Lanez left a pool party in Hollywood Hills and hopped into an SUV with two others, a side argument began. inside their car, resulting in gunshots.
When response officers arrived at the scene, they found Megan injured, who initially said she had cut her legs on broken glass.
A few days after the incident, media outlets were reported Megan suffered gunshot wounds to her legs and Lanez was the one who shot the pictures.
Megan The Stallion gives a detailed account of what happened in a new interview
In a new interview with GQ, Megan The Stallion recalled the events of that horrific night, giving a glimpse of what really happened between her and Lanez.
The hit player “WAP”, shortly after leaving the pool party, explained that something told her to get out of the car and find another way home. While she had left the vehicle to call on a different trip, the rapper realized that her phone was dead and she was wearing only a swimsuit.
LOVE: Megan Thee Stallion calls Twitter user to call her ‘Rapper of the Year’ titled ‘Sympathy Vote’
As the other passengers stood in the vehicle, Megan got back into the SUV, avoiding the gut feeling telling her not to.
Shortly after Megan got into the car, an argument quickly began “brewing. “Unwilling to be part of the drama, Megan tried to get out of the vehicle a second time and found another route home. But as she got out of the car, the rapper says Lanez started firing at her feet.
“As it was, I never laid my hands on anyone,” she says. “I barely said anything to the man who shot me while I was walking away. We were literally about five minutes away from home. ”
Megan says Tory Lanez tried to buy her silence after what happened
The rapper goes on to share that after what happened, Lanez begged her not to say anything. He even tried to offer her money to stay quiet.
“[At this point] I’m very scared because this is like being in the middle of a complaint, ”Megan explains. “The police are just killing everyone for no reason, and I think, I can’t believe you even think I want to take some money. Like, you shot me. ”
Although she did not say Lanez shot her when police arrived, Megan then appeared on Instagram Live that he was the one who pulled the trigger and injured her that night.
LOVE: Megan Thee Stallion receives a gift from Marvel Actor Michael B. Jordan Following the Tory Lanez event
“I have a product. You shot me and got your public and people going to those blogs lying down, ”the 25-year-old rapper said in an August 20 video. “Stop lying. Why lie? I do not understand.”
As for Tory, he still denies Megan’s burning of the legs. But nonetheless maintaining her innocence throughout, the “Say It” singer was recently charged with one count of philosophical assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle .
It has also been order stay at least 100 yards away from Stallion Megan Thee and not going to communicate with her.